Can you please spare a few moments to complete our short Global Employer Branding Survey?
2011 Employer Brand International's 2nd Employer Branding Global Research Study
We invite you to participate in the world's largest Employer Branding Global Research Study.
Employer Branding Global Survey - survey now closed
This survey is now closed. If you would like to receive a copy of the media release about the global survey findings in June 2011 please email
Your feedback will contribute to a better understanding of global trends in employer branding and allow comparisons of the evolution of employer branding pre and post the Global Financial Crisis.
The research will answer the following and more:
- who is responsible for the employer branding function
- what are the main benefits of an employer branding strategy
- how do you measure ROI of employer branding efforts
- what are the forecasts for expenditure on employer branding
- which activities are companies undertaking to enhance their employer brand and which are most effective
- which employer branding attributes are most important in attracting talent
- what are the main methods being used by companies to communicate their employer brand
Surveys completed by 4 March 2011 will go into the draw to win 1 of 5 signed copies of the latest book on employer branding titled "Employer Brand Leadership - A Global Perspective" by Brett Minchington
To commence the short 10 minute survey please click on the link below
Thank you for your participation and support. All participants will receive a complimentary copy of the research findings.