Join us at Brett Minchington’s next city as part of his Employer Brand Global Masterclass Tour which includes events in over 35 cities in countries including Australia, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA.
Who should attend?
General Managers, HR Directors, Senior Managers of Employer Branding, Human Resources, Recruitment Staffing, Talent Management, Hiring, Sourcing, Graduate Recruiting, Marketing Directors, Brand Managers, Communication Managers, PR Managers
About the Event
Attracting and retaining talent is the number 1 issue facing companies of all sizes across all industries globally. The challenges of sourcing, developing and retaining your top talent is only going to get tougher as external environment factors such as an ageing population in most developed nations, declining fertility rates, changing social norms, changes to immigration policy and the demand for an employment experience more aligned with person values become increasingly prevalent.
Faced with these challenges companies who adopt the employer brand concept will be best positioned to meet these challenges head on.
In this highly engaging International Masterclass you will:
- Share in the latest development, adoption and trends in Employer Branding worldwide
- Learn how companies are using employer branding strategies to gain a competitive advantage
- Learn how to optimise ROI of your employer brand strategy by integrating beliefs, values and behaviours throughout your organisation
- Learn how to audit, design, integrate and evaluate your employer brand program to attract-engage-retain talent using the innovative Employer Brand Excellence FrameworkTM
- Learn how to tailor the employment experience that drives business performance to all segments of the employee population
- Learn how to align your Employer Brand program with your business objectives and people strategy
- Learn why the current climate is the most critical period for organisations to get their employer brand strategy right
- Learn how to establish an effective employer brand strategy on a limited budget
- Discover the latest employer branding global research findings and the key implications for your business
- Learn how to balance the human touch v technology touch when building your talent community
- Discover the role of leadership in employer branding and how to build an engaged community of employer brand ambassadors
- Learn how to optimise your employer brand internal and external capabilities by leveraging a sustainable Employer Brand Community Model
- Learn how to engage key stakeholders to ensure maximum input into strategy development and execution
- Discover how to leverage web 2.0 and social networking channels to build and nurture your talent pools & pipelines
- Discover the key linkages between your corporate, consumer and employer brand and how to optimise the value of your brand portfolio
- Learn how to develop a dashboard of metrics to measure the ROI of your Employer Brand initiatives
- Discover who are the World's benchmark employer brands and what you can learn from them
- Learn from real life case studies of how leading companies have improved their financial results by developing and implementing a world class Employer Brand strategy
This Masterclass is now full and registrations are closed.
To view photos from the Global Tour please click here>